Windows Systems Consulting
Remote and on-site IT support
We work with clients across Africa and around the globe to support their systems remotely. We also offer on-site IT support for the greater Nairobi City area.
Call us for a consultation and let us show you how improvements in technology can free you to make your business grow.
We offer consulting in:
• Managing and supporting workstations, application servers, and mobile devices
• Migrating existing applications and services to the cloud
• Replacing aging hardware infrastructure to lower cost and increase flexibility
• System redundancy solutions
• Virtualization technology
• Active Directory
• Database support and migration
• Backup & DR (Disaster Recovery)
• RMM (Remote Monitoring & Management)
• Managing your 3rd-party vendor relationships
• Evaluating, designing, and supporting your networking including routers, switches, firewalls, and wireless access points
• Evaluating and setting up security policies with VPNs and firewalls
• Email setup and maintenance
• Installation of office equipment including printers, document scanners, desktops, wireless infrastructure
• Infrastructure performance assessment and enhancements
• Infrastructure monitoring
Our technology toolkit
• Microsoft SQL Server
• VoIP & IVR telephony systems
• Mobile device management
• Amazon Web Services
• Azure and Office 365
• Google Cloud Platform & G Suite
• SAP, Salesforce.com, and other cloud services
• Web, email, DLP (Data Loss Prevention) filtering
Robotics & Embedded Systems
Robotics and embedded technology now surround us and have changed the way we live.
Prototypes to Production
Compugoal has created products ranging from small prototypes to production-quality deployments using a variety of technologies including Arduino, embedded Linux and BSD software, Interactive Spaces, and ROS (the Robot Operating System).
How we use Robot Operating System (ROS)
We are particularly fond of ROS, an integrated open source ecosystem of software libraries and tools designed for building robot applications. ROS has a huge and active user community which has developed many state-of-the-art algorithms and device drivers. We use this technology to extend the capabilities of our signature product, Liquid Galaxy.
We are using ROS and RobotWebTools to build our latest crop of distributed interactive experiences. We’re continuing to develop browser-fronted ROS experiences very quickly based on their huge catalog of existing device drivers. If a customer wants their interaction to use a touchscreen, joystick, lights, sound, or just about anything you can plug into the wall, we say: “Yeah, we can do that.”